Sunday, August 23, 2015
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Make-up art has really picked up its pace over the years, forcing artists to try harder and come up with their own unique style. We have recently posted hauntingly beautiful Madmoiselle Mu’s skeleton make-up, and this time it’s Berlin-based artist Svenja Jödicke surprising us with her artwork.
DIY Homemade Eye Cream
What you will need:
1) 1/2 cup Organic coconut oil (Coconut Oil acts as a moisturizer, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient and antioxidant.)
2) 6-8 Vitamin E capsules (Vitamin E Oil is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging and promotes healing.)
3) Pin to poke holes in Vitamin E capsules
4) Small microwavable bowl for microwaving or small sauce pan for melting on stovetop
5) Small container (to store cream in)
6) Optional: Frankincense Essential Oil (here is where I buy) – it helps rejuvenate skin and can get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.