DIY Homemade Eye Cream
What you will need:
1) 1/2 cup Organic coconut oil (Coconut Oil acts as a moisturizer, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient and antioxidant.)
2) 6-8 Vitamin E capsules (Vitamin E Oil is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging and promotes healing.)
3) Pin to poke holes in Vitamin E capsules
4) Small microwavable bowl for microwaving or small sauce pan for melting on stovetop
5) Small container (to store cream in)
6) Optional: Frankincense Essential Oil (here is where I buy) – it helps rejuvenate skin and can get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.